Monday, January 09, 2006

Jan08. Biking around Mall of Asia / SM near Promenade, ~9km from where I live -- 1 of the few remaining safe road-biking places in the Metro. Soon this will be another D Fort occupied with lots of cars. For now it's a good place to bike around, it offers ~4km loop of continuous biking, and the air is still ok (it's near the bay). I experimented carrying a small weight plate (10lbs) in my pack, and the total ~40km did hurt my sleeping muscles a bit, plus it gave me a sored butt. It was cloudy-comfortable tho, not the miserable hot or soaking-wet condition that I've hoped for (to increase my tolerance to difficult conditions). Posted by Picasa


Dec31 was spent lazy running for 30min around D Fort (I hate running), and hyphoxic swimming for 45minutes (6 crawl / 1 breath). I was just trying to wake up from my self-imposed hybernation.